Invesco Rolls Out Rebrand For Luxury Tower In Uptown Dallas
Dallas Business Journal, July 2015
By Candace Carlisle
After acquiring The Ashton in Uptown two years ago, the residential arm of Dallas-based Invesco Real Estate has rebranded the 21-story high-rise tower with a focus on the rental property's amenities.
This is the sixth tower to be added under the Instrata Lifestyle Residences brand in the United States. Other high-rise towers are in New York City and Washington, D.C.
The subsidiary of Invesco also is expected to expand to Los Angeles and Seattle, with other U.S. markets under consideration.
The Instrata brand represents a superior quality that's augmented by the number of high-end amenities and services, including custom-tailored community events, Invesco Director Rob Neiffer said.
This is a growing trend in residential communities beyond luxury rentals in the urban cores of North Texas. Other communities — including billion-dollar master-planned developments in the suburbs — also are luring residents through a robust offering of amenities.
The apartment homes at The Aston include condo-level finishes with large windows, hardwood floors, slate floors in the kitchen, stainless-steel appliances, double ovens and built-in wine storage.
The community's amenities include:
- A heated rooftop infinity-edge pool with aqua lounge
- Poolside terrace with a misting station
- Rooftop fireplace and grilling area
- Fitness club with an on-site certified personal trainer who conducts group fitness classes, such as boot camp, outdoor bike rides and boxing.
- A lounge with a gourmet kitchen for entertaining and a 60-inch flat-screen television
- An entrepreneur's conference room with workstations
- A private screening room with leather club seating
- Library with a fireplace
- Pet park
- Private dining and wine room
The high-rise property also includes services, such as laundry, parking and dry-cleaning. The apartment homes are priced starting at the low $2,000s per month.
Dallas-based Lincoln Property Co. manages The Ashton Uptown on behalf of the ownership group.